What you need to know about the training...
TRANSPORT LEARNING will carry out 64 training modules on sustainable mobility in Europe’s convergence regions.
- Parking space management, access restriction and speed control
- Mobility management measures for families, kindergartens and schools
- Land use and housing in mobility management
- Public transport models
- Street design, streetscape and traffic calming
- Walking and cycling – counselling municipalities
- Design and implementation of sustainable mobility campaigns
- Communication training
Training courses in Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Spain!
Training courses are held in Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Spain. The training will start in May 2012 and will last until April 2013. The training topics will be adjusted to the specific needs, interests and relevance of the country.
The training will be held by experts from all over Europe. It is designed for participants from municipalities and energy agencies in Europe’s convergence regions.
Each training module consists of technical training and a mini-project. The technical training will last for two days and is composed of a theoretical part as well as practical training. After the two days technical training, the trainees are supposed to put their knowledge into practice and implement a mini-project. Following successful participation, certificates will be awarded.