Implement your own mini-project
After the two days technical training, all trainees have the possibility to implement an innovative mini-project. These projects should be implemented within a period of six weeks to five months. The trainees are encouraged to carry out their mini-projects in teams of two (e.g. one representative from a municipality and one from an energy agency).
The implementation of a mini-project is a great opportunity to put the new findings into practice and at the same time profit from a personal mentor, giving advice and assisting in the implementation process.
During the whole implementation process, trainees have the possibility to communicate with their personal trainer via a communication platform. After the successful project implementation, the trainees will receive a certificate from the TU Dresden.
- Implementation of mini-projects after the end of the technical training
- Duration for the mini-projects: 5 months
- Mini-projects can be implemented in teams - one public official and one employee of an energy agency
- Continuous mentoring by the trainer
- Training certificate after successful implementation of the mini-project