TRANSPORT LEARNING in one minute
Interest in sustainable urban transport strategies and measures is growing throughout Europe. There is therefore potential for learning how to manage urban transportation in a time, cost and resource efficient way. In particular towns and cities in regions that are experiencing rapid development can benefit from organising their growth in terms of transport sustainably.
The EU's convergence and phasing-out regions are experiencing rapid development to catch up with other EU regions. TRANSPORT LEARNING is focusing on these regions to create a good knowledge basis of sustainable urban transport strategies and measures to meet their development targets.
TRANSPORT LEARNING develops and implements high-quality training on sustainable transport focusing on municipal employees and energy/ management agencies
- High-quality transport training for local authorities and energy / management agencies
- Assistance for trainees in implementing a mini-project based on the knowledge gained
- Installation of training concept and materials at universities and other training organisations
- Organisation of site visits for politicians and decision makers from the trainees' towns and cities
- Creation of an eLearning platform for trainees from all over Europe
- Online resource centre with tailored information and materials for trainers on sustainable urban transport