High-quality training on sustainable mobility
The objective of TRANSPORT LEARNING is to give training courses on sustainable mobility. The target group of these training courses are energy and management agencies as well as local authorities in Europe's convergence regions. They'll gain know-how to create modern, clean urban transport systems in their towns and cities.
- Build capacity and skills within public administrations and private market actors in the field of sustainable mobility.
- Deliver country-specific training to the target market of local authorities and energy agencies. All training will be held in the respective national languages.
- Encourage trainees to implement their own mini-projects in the field of sustainable transport and mobility management, with support of the training hosts and trainers.
- Create contact and good working relations between municipalities and energy agencies for developing a sustainable and energy-efficient transportation system
- Create a market and business area related to sustainable transport in the convergence regions in Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Spain.
- Integrate the content of the training into academic courses in various countries.